Friday, August 5, 2011

Summer Blush

Today my Mom and I headed out to an Estate sale and I decided to wear my favorite skirt-- yes, you have seen it before in one of my earliest posts!  It's amazing to me how versatile this skirt is, so I just had to restyle it. :)

Tshirt- J.Crew    Skirt- Vintage    Flats- Luna

The flats I'm wearing with this outfit are some of my favorites.  They are handmade leather flats that are so dainty and pretty!  Luna makes them in a ton of different colors, I've been meaning to buy a second pair.  They are so comfy, the only downside is that they can't get wet and are pretty delicate-- it's totally worth it to me though! -^_^-  Check out her shop on Etsy!

necklace- Ginger Hollow
I'm also wearing my absolute favorite necklace here, made by one of my favorite Etsy jewelry shops Ginger Hollow.  Honestly, I love this shop so much that I was almost hesitant to share it with you folks!  All I ask is that you please don't buy all of the pretty, unique goodness! -^_^-

Ring- vintage (grandmother's)

Also, today I officially made the decision to start my own vintage shop on Etsy!  Aaaand I found some beautiful items today at the Estate sale I went to, I'll be sure to let you know when my shop opens! :)  Have a great Friday kids and enjoy every moment of this quickly fading summer!

2 comments:

  1. I love that skirt, and would never tire of it!

    Yay, and it's fabulous you are opening your own vintage shop, I would be launching mine tomorrow. :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by, I read and appreciate each and every single comment. -^_^-