Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Spring Stripes

Now that Spring is pretty much in full swing, I've been slowly incorporating some of my summer pieces into what I'm wearing.  Some days are still too cool and rainy but today was perfect for this fun striped dress that I haven't been able to wear yet!




Summer is swiftly on it's way and I'm so excited for it this year (like I'm not every year, ha)!  My schedule is about to change quite drastically come June, but it's welcome change.  Weekly meetings for the two High School ministries I'm involved in (one at my church and one in the community) will be over for the school year and I'll be stepping back from nanny-ing until the fall.  I'm seriously thinking about auditioning for a local community theatre musical, which is exhilarating but also crazy because I haven't been in one for years!  I'm also planning on talking with a local cobbler to possibly (hopefully!) apprentice over the summer and begin learning to make and repair leather shoes! -^_^-  Oh summer, you are taking shape indeed!


What do you have going on this summer?


Necklace- Ginger Hollow ($30)


Vintage Watch- Antique Market ($5)


Dress - Asos ($35)  / Cardigan- J.Crew Outlet ($?) / Sandals- Nordstrom ($?) /

Oh, by the way!  I'm going to try to start including the prices of things I'm wearing to prove that dressing frugally and uniquely is completely possible!  If there is ever a ? for the price, that means I bought it long enough ago that I don't remember the price (The sandals were on sale though, I remember that!).


Have a lovely day! -^_^-

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by, I read and appreciate each and every single comment. -^_^-